Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Option

As Gabriella approaches her first birthday, I realize that I have less and less time to keep the totsites as well updated as I would like... therefore, I am thinking that when the totsites subscription runs out, we will be using this blog instead. I'm hoping that it will be an easy way to keep updates, post pictures and links to pictures...we'll see.
I'm not sure if I ever posted the video of Tomas at gymnastics that Bada took, so here it is: Even Gabi is playing along! (pay no attention to the chubby woman in the background (youch!))

I can't believe that both of my babies are getting so big so fast. Somehow, I feel I should have been prepared for this, but I'm just not! Although I love each new phase, I also miss each one that passes. Right now I am watching Gabriella and Tomas play together with his Winnie the Pooh book, although it looks like he is not quite willing to share. She is patiently sitting in front of him waiting ot see what he will let her do, and he is making all sorts of goofy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment