Baby giggles are the best. Uninhibited, belly laughing awesomeness. Sadly, it disappears some time after age two. This giggly hilarity was especially awesome. It was a relief after the horrors that preceded it.
This was a midday bath. Utterly. Disgustingly. Unavoidable.
The diaper was so bad I threw away a sock. Oh yes, you read that right, my phone's auto complete is working just fine. A sock. It was completely coated in stinky poopy grossness. Go ahead and take a moment to imagine how that might have occurred...got an idea? Yep, chances are it was oh so much worse in real life. The horror when I started to take off his pants was truly great...truly. Could I have scrubbed the nastiness off the sock, gagging the while time...? Yes, probably, but no thanks! Don't judge.
Into the bath he went. Gabi, of course thought that sounded like a barrel of laughs, and she was right...
Friday, April 27, 2012
Kasey Bath Time Giggles
Labels:
Kasey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment