Alright, I am proud of myself...after a bit of a pain in the butt, I figured out how to put effectively use and share videos from my blackberry on computer sites (such as facebook and blogger). When I email videos to myself, they do not play on my computer, nor will they upload from my computer to facebook. The solution, you ask? Email the video to YouTube as a mobile upload and share/blog from there. Yippee!!!!
In any case, this video is from Gabriella's dance class today and I couldn't be any prouder. When she first started dance, she barely participated in the weekly performances at the end of class. She was either two distracted by Mommy and other spectators, too busy playing with her skirt, or just lost. As you can see here, she has come such a long way. I just want to eat her up when I see this!
No comments:
Post a Comment