Sunday, September 5, 2010

Whoa Baby!!!

It's hard to believe, but I'm officially in my third trimester with Baby Boy Pedraza (Who still has no name...Aaaaahhhh!!!). I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and upon leaving, I was told it was time to start 2 week appointments. What?!?! Oh man, this baby is already here. I'm excited, I'm worried, I'm freaking out!

Just 10 more weeks to spend time with Gabi before she becomes the "middle child." Tomas handled his little sister so smoothly. Gabriella is such a different child!! I sense a period of rebellion coming on with her, and it makes me oh so nervous! This, of course, is also the moment when I smack myself and say, "Stop being so pessimistic." But, the crazy preggers hormones think otherwise!!

On another note, today I clearly felt our new little guy's foot digging into my hip. It was the first time in any of my pregnancies that I was positive I was feeling a foot. In the past, I've always thought it was so amazing how women are able to say, "Oh, there was a foot." How do you know it's a foot, not a hand or a bum? Like I said, it was always a mystery! Today, however, I just knew it was a foot. So neat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment