I'm already exhausted. Tomas had school in the morning, so Makayla, Gabriella and I ran some errands so that we'd have enough food in the house for the weekend. Gabriella and Makayla tramped throught the grocery store holding hands and grabbing for kid-height, interesting foods and toys. TIRING!!! Luckily they were overall well-behaved and we had a good time.
When we got home from school, Everyone was falling asleep in the car and I KNEW I was in trouble! As usual, Makayla didn't want to eat lunch; I at least got her to eat some turkey. Gabriella has been a sneezing snotty mess all day. Nap time was a DISASTER. Makayla was crying, but eventually just fell asleep. Gabriella was just all out screaming. She can't breathe through her nose and she was just lying there pointing to her nose and saying Mommy in a whiny voice. (She was also very interested in seeing our neighbor Jenniene, who was downstairs with her nephew and Tomas. So far, Makayla is the only one that has napped. She is here until after 8 tonight and then again tomorrow morning with her brother. I just want to SLEEP!